HEAD OF SOCIAL AND EVENTS, ROCKITWORKIT
REMOTE CLIENT WORK
- Assisted the founder with the launch of the new fitness app, RockItWorkIt, and established social media accounts to promote awareness
- Achieved a considerable following on Instagram (from 0 to over 7k in 8 months)
- Curate brand voice and image, post original content (images and video), and engage followers
- Track and analyze social metrics to inform future content and ensure effectiveness
- Sign up providers / users at events and increase app downloads
COFOUNDER, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, JACARANDA LIVING
REMOTE CLIENT WORK
- Consult with the team on their branding and social media strategy
- Manage the social media initiatives across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Create, run and analyze paid marketing ads
- Determine strong keyword strategy to optimize SEO; manage the digital marketing and SEO company to ensure all blogs are on brand, and that paid/unpaid ads and AdWord campaigns are successful
- Provide analytical reports from Google Analytics and social insights to maximize brand growth and ROI
- Assist at trade shows with structure of booth set up, product placement, and writing orders
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER, NATORI
Oct 2015 - Nov 2017
- Assisted highly acclaimed lingerie and ready-to-wear designer, Josie Natori, with social media plan and seasonal campaigns in studio + offsite.
- Increased Instagram following (by 60%) through influencer marketing, paid ads & strong content.
- Fostered relationships with well-known influencers (Emily Schuman, Tash Oakley, Khloe Kardashian and Whitney Port) through direct engagement, product gifting, and personal invitations to NYFW.
- Under my direction and management of PR’s social media budget, my influencer partnerships drove millions of impressions and amplified the brand’s reputation.
Events & Collaborations
- Pitched and successfully executed “Natori Caftan Day” in May 2017, which resulted in 54% increase in caftan sales. I built relationships with 150 micro-influencers who posted wearing a Natori caftan.
- Pitched and emailed editors weekly to secure consistent press placements at top publications including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, W Magazine, and Cosmopolitan.
Graduated with Bachelor of Arts Degree, Creative Writing
NEW YORK UNIVERSITY
THE NEW SCHOOL
Graphic Design course at Parsons
Received certificate in Digital Marketing at NYU
Completed PR & Marketing Course with submission of case study and final portfolio